Hello, friends, we have been using the kodi software to watch our favourite movies through the different add-ons. In lost three-four years, it doesn’t have this much of traffic but now it could increase the users rapidly, because of its varied features. There are so many users are fond of watch videos on kodi as the result of this, the kodi addons are not sustaining this huge traffic. Subsequently, the users also getting many interruptions in the middle of their watching videos.
To avoid this interruption the kodi developers are interconnected with the olpair developers. Now we are going to discuss how to fix olpair error on kodi with URL resolver. Let me tell you my suggestions to solve this major issue.
What Is Olpair Error
When you started a movie, you may be got an error, that must be like to play this video stream authorization needed. To solve this you have to install the URL resolver on your kodi. This is easy to install no your kodi. If you once install this, you won’t get any stream authorization required error and olpair errors on your kodi. So just install the URL resolver on your kodi from my tutorial.
Install URL Resolver On Kodi
- First of all, go to “Kodi Home Screen”
- Click on the “Settings” icon, which lies middle of the top left side
- From the group of options, you have to select “System Settings” icon
- After clicking on the system settings icon you will get “Expert” option in the bottom just click on it
- Now choose “Addons”> from the right side you need to enable “Unknown Sources” option
- Now go back to one step and there you have to select “File Manager”
- Now select “Add Source” which lies on the left side of your screen
- Now “None” option will appear just click on it to enter the following URL
- The URL you have to enter in that is “http://kodi.vms.my/ and click on “OK”
- In the bottom of that URL, you have an option which says “Enter A Name For This Media Source”
- In that source, you have to enter “Great” (This is just for remember)
- Now click on “OK”
- Now go back to your “Kodi Home Screen”
- There you need to select “Addons”
- Once you click on the addons, you have to select “Open Box” icon which lies in the top of screen
- Now select “Install From Zip File”
- Now you need to find your folder “Great” and click on it
- And then you need to click on “Repo”
- Now you will get a list, from that list you need to select “script.module.urlresolver”
- Finally, you would see lots of URL resolvers here from that you should select an updated one
- Click on that updated resolver and wait for few seconds to install successfully
- To confirm whether addon is installed or not you need go back to “Kodi Home Screen”
- Select “Settings”> “System Settings”> Click on “Addons”> Select “Manage Dependencies” (Which lies right side of the screen)
- Now “URL resolver” will appear, so it is ready to use
This is the procedure to install URL resolver kodi. This would take few minutes to get it on your kodi. So install this URL resolver and avoid any kind of Olpair errors.